It is believed that everyone is very familiar with magnesium hydroxide. It is a colorless hexagonal prism crystal or white powder and is widely used in many fields of industry. Someone consulted the steps of magnesium hydroxide ingredients, so let's take a look at it in detail today.
1. Magnesium hydroxide is formed by calcining magnesite as a main raw material in a conventional carbonization kiln;
2. After removing impurities in the iron hydroxide by filtration, add soluble magnesium hydroxide, and simultaneously add a concentration of 25 to 28 ammonia brine, and dilute the pyrolysis for 1.5 hours to form magnesium hydroxide. ;
3. The above magnesium oxide is made into a slurry material;
4. Put magnesium carbonate into an acid solution with a concentration of 98, dissolve it into soluble magnesium hydroxide, and then add oxidizer in a weight ratio of two to three percent to the mixed acid solution to make the solution Iron is oxidized to ferric hydroxide;
5. The slurry is placed in a carbonization tower to carbonize the slurry to magnesium carbonate.
The ingredients of magnesium hydroxide are introduced here, and I hope to be helpful to everyone.